15 hour FEEE for 2 year olds
What are 15 hour FEEE 2 year old places?
The Government pays for some 2 year olds to have 570 hours of free early education a year from 1 January, 1 April or 1 September following their 2nd birthday: the the Free Early Education Entitlement.
How do Church Hill and Low Hall offer the 15 hour FEEE for 2 year olds?
15 x 38 = 570, and school term time is 38 weeks per year, so we provide these hours as 15 hours each week during school term time, Monday to Friday, as either:
- 5 x 3-hour morning sessions, from 9am to 12 noon, or
- 5 x 3-hour afternoon sessions, from 1pm to 3pm at Church Hill or 12.45pm to 3.45pm at Low Hall.
How do I know if we are eligible?
The Government decides which families are entitled to the 15 hours FEEE for 2 year olds. To find out if you are eligible:
1. go to the Waltham Forest website at:
2. You will need:
- your date of birth
- your child’s date of birth and either:
- your National Insurance (NI) number or
- your National Asylum Support Service (NASS) number.
2. Answer the questions and follow the links.
3. If you are eligible the website will tell you your Unique Reference Number (URN).
4. Bring the URN into nursery school.
What do I do when I have my URN?
Come into school to talk to our office team and fill out our Green Waiting List Form. Bring your URN with you. It’s best to come between 9.30am and 11.30am or 1.15pm and 2.30pm, or phone to make an appointment:
- Church Hill on 020 8520 4919
- Low Hall on 020 8520 1689
We will be able to tell you if we have an available place, or when a place is likely to be available.
If a place is not available straight away we will add you to our Waiting List.
Parents who are studying or working
It is our firm belief that children who attend school every day benefit in many ways, however if you have an opportunity to study or work that requires you to have a different pattern, please talk to our Head Teacher.
How do I know if my child has a place?
We will call you when a place becomes available and arrange for you and your child to start Settling In.