Health & wellbeing advice
- Please download the booklet below, 'A Parent's Guide from birth to five and beyond for Child Health and Common Illnesses'. It has lots of information that you might find useful. There is also a free app to download:
- You can find lots of information from the NHS here:
- Our local hospital is Whipps Cross. Find out more about it here:
- Taking your child to the dentist is free. Find a local dentist here:
- Children can learn how to care for themselves by seeing you care for yourself. Many people find yoga a good way to do this. Find out if this works for you by trying it in private with free and donation sessions:
- If you need advice about feeding your child, please look at the 'Food for young children' tab on our Help from other organisations page.
- If you have concerns about your child which you would like to talk to an Educational Psychologist about, find out how to get an appointment on the 'Educational Psychologists' tab on our Help from other organisations page.